Indoor Market hours, 9:30am - 1:30pm
PLEASE NOTE: The Market will be in the St. Mary's parking lot this Saturday due to the St. Mary's Christmas Fair at the Parish Hall.
Market hours will remain the same, 9:30am-1:30pm.
Change it up with these breakfast for dinner recipes this weekend! Pick up everything you need for your favorite recipe. Add a green salad and enjoy!
• Grab eggs from Breezy Hill Orchard or Dan Madura Farms.
• Our weekly produce vendors have all the vegetables and salad greens you'll need. Check out potato varieties from Rogowski Farm.
• Stop by Chaseholm Farm Creamery for the perfect cheese.
• Check with Full Moon Farm for breakfast meats.
• Ask Stockade Farm & Apothecary for some coffee bitters cocktail recipes.
Please see our Vendors page for a full list of our vendors.
Programs at the Market
Stay tuned for occasional programming at the Indoor Market at St. Mary-in-the-Highlands. If you are interested in bringing a program to the Market, please email us for more information.
We hope you can join us for the
Cold Spring Farmers' Market's
15th Annual Community Dinner.
WHAT: Great fun, food & drink
WHERE: Garrison Institute, 14 Mary’s Way,
Rte 9D at Glenclyffe, Garrison