Outdoor Market Hours: 8:30am-1:30pm
Summer is here at the Cold Spring Farmers' Market! There is so much to enjoy this Saturday at the Market:
- Liberty Orchards has about 2 more weeks of strawberries. They go fast, so be sure to get some!
- Four Winds Farm is getting ready for blueberries next week (fingers crossed!) This week stop by for other certified organic produce
- Chat with Aaron Burr Cidery, sample cider pressed from historic apples, and bring home a bottle of your favorite!
- Grab chips and salsa from Breezy Hill Orchard & Cider Mill to snack on at the CSFM grassy seating area
- Stock your pantry with peanut butter and jam from Coyote Kitchen and olive oil from Kontoulis Family Olive Oil
- Dashing Star Farm will now carry lamb pastrami (dry-rubbed and fully smoked leg meat,) a traditional Romanian recipe
Visit these CSFM guest vendors:
- Welcome new CSFM guest vendor Town Coffee Corner with iced coffee and iced tea. Try their featured iced Colombian Popayan and Bali Hai, a black tea with pineapple and coconut!
- les collines returns with jelly & preserves beautifully packaged in their signature round jars
- Kelly Preusser Ceramics is back with colorful pottery perfect for your summer table
And stop by CSFM sponsor Green Mountain Energy to learn about alternative energy options for your home.
See the Vendor Calendar for a full list of this Saturday's vendors.
--------------- PROGRAMS at the MARKET---------------