Indoor Market Hours: 9:30am-1:30pm
Visit CSFM this Saturday for farm fresh goodies, locally made gifts, and holiday music! We're excited to bring you more CSFM guest vendors this week along with your favorites:
- Welcome first time CSFM guest vendor Small Paws Farm and ask Dawn about her alpaca fiber farmers' coop
- Wreaths by CSFM guest vendor Bo Corre / Now In Bloom are available this Saturday
- Check out farm kitchen prepared items at CSFM weekly vendor Rogowski Farm in addition to potatoes, onions, cabbage, and more grown in the Black Dirt Region
- Try a sample to find your favorite Japanese-style dressing from Krazy for Kazu's. Most varieties are also available wheat-free
- Find a beautiful selection of delicious produce from Dan Madura Farms. Their colorful broccoli and cauliflower will cheer up your kitchen this winter
- Stop by Senza Glutine by Carmela for Italian homestyle meals and sweets "prepared with love, not gluten." Pick up a wrapped holiday treat to bring to your next party!
- Treat yourself to lunch from La Talaye Catering for feel good food with a Caribbean twist
CSFM is open every Saturday 9:30am-1:30pm in December!